- Bachelor Degree in Medicine & Surgery at the Complutense University of Madrid in 1981.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) at the Complutense University of Madrid. Cum Laude.
- Stays: Visiting professor in Lyon and London. Scholarship offered by the European Institute of Oncology in Milan and Free University of Brussels.
- Specialist in obstetrics and gynecology since 1986.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics (S.E.G.O.)
- Member of the Spanish Society of Fertility (S.E.F.)
- Birth Control Expert and Delivery Care Specialist.
- Expert in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy) and Conservative Surgery for Breast Cancer.
- Medical Assistant Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Ramon y Cajal Hospital of Madrid (1987 – 1991).
- Facultative Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology being selected by a competetive examination of Madrid Health Service. The Spanish Institute for Health. Currently on Leave.
- Partner of Unidad Médica Anglo-Americana since 1997.
- Consultation in Spanish, English and French.
© 2013 Franciso Campillo. Developed by PpAP.